All Memorial Weekend Fun Needs Sangria!
Memorial weekend (unofficially) marks the start of our summer! With a three-day weekend and a turn of the season, you or someone you know will be asking for a refreshing drink. As sure as you are to make plans for the weekend, plan on having a Memorial weekend sangria recipe in your back pocket.
The best part is you don’t have to reinvent the wheel! Yes, everyone knows and loves sangrias but not everyone knows Bodega Sangria, and what you can do with it. You are going to help us change that. Bodega Sangria is already bottled with citrus flavors blended with Italian grapes, making it the essential part to any delicious and refreshing sangria recipe.
Grab that pitcher and any fruits on deck to create a smashing hot holiday weekend drink.
- 1 bottle of Bodega Sangria Tradicional
- 1 cup of pineapple juice
- 1 cup of mango chunks
- 10 strawberries, cut in half
- 5 fresh mint leaves
- Sparkling water
- In a pitcher, add strawberries, mango, pineapple juice, mint, and Bodega Sangria Tradicional.
- Place the pitcher in the fridge for a few hours minimum to let the fruits and wine marinate together. The longer the fruits sit in the Bodega Sangria Tradicional, the more the fruits will get wine-soaked, and who doesn’t love wine-soaked fruits!
- When the party is about to pop off, add in the sparkling water.
- Add a lime wedge on the glass for some extra color.
The truth is that Bodega Sangria Tradicional is so versatile, you can really add in different amounts than what was stated, or even different fruits. It’s really whatever your heart desires – that’s the best part!